The Policy : Retrieving of data
- On the TheCarHP network, we collect your personal and allied information, that might be coming up from your direct responses like, Name, email, postal address and credit card information. This data is collected to optimize the delivery and tailoring of the services you have opted for, more precisely.
- Along with this, we also gather information based around your virtual identity, that does not identify you by your name but information such as your I.P address, type of your device, web browser configuration, type of operating system, and your linking up with the website.
- We also team up with advertisers, with whom the information collected might be shared with. This is done to develop reports for TheCarHP and partnering advertisers, in order to streamline the advertisements that are delivered to you. It also aids us in keeping an eye upon marketing campaigns.
- There are also Social Media Widgets in place that not only facilitate a fluid content sharing by the users, but also allows you to conveniently log in and connect with us, through any of those widgets. This also allows TheCarHP to access and use the data that you have made publicly available on the respective social media handles, to be shared under the umbrella of the respective platform.
- TheCarHP or any associated company, on behalf of us, might use surveys, to get a better understanding of the dimensions of our target audience. In some cases the survey results are shared with advertisers and third-party websites. The survey is a practice which helps us to narrow down and enhance our content, adhering to more more precise consumer demand. Under any circumstances, your identity shall not be disclosed to any party.
The Policy : Use and sharing of data.
- All the personal information collected, might be shared in accumulated form to car-dealers and manufacturers, who might also use the data for their marketing campaigns. Again your personal identity is always concealed.
- For any service you opt for, that is directly provided by us, in these cases we might share personal information straight away to the service provider connected with us, like car-dealers and manufacturers.
- Any sort of online information or data is stored in servers, and some of these servers might happen to lie in different countries. And yes, different countries have different data protection laws, which might not be as rigorous as yours.
- At TheCarHP, keeping every bit of your personal information secured, is our topmost priority. Wwe vehemently follow the up-to-date industry standards, to ensure concrete protection of your data. However the online data transmission loop has never been completely efficient and secure. For further clarity, feel free to reach out to us.
- As an open source website, we acknowledge our accessibility to everyone around. However on recognizing that the user is a child or the information source is someone below the age of 13, we make sure that the specific information of the child gets removed from our servers.
- Residents of California can request certain information pursuable to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 related to the disclosure of personally identifiable to third parties. You can reach out to us for more information on the same.